Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions

I am the worst at making -- and keeping! -- New Year's resolutions.  And last year, I was so sleep-deprived, I honestly don't remember what my resolutions even were!

This year, I am resolving (see what I did there?) to make and keep some meaningful resolutions.  Here they are, in no particular order:

  • to read at least one book to E every day
  • to make, and stick to, a realistic budget
  • to keep our house cleaner and less cluttered
  • to feed my family more vegetables
  • to spend more time working on my photography
We'll see how successful I am in actually accomplishing these goals.  ;-)

Did you make any New Years resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem. I never keep up with them. This year most of mine are family oriented, so I'm hoping they will be more manageable than other years :)

    ReplyDelete