Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Gah

That word has actually been a common sound in our house this week.

E started vomiting on Tuesday night.  Wednesday night, she added the other end.  The vomiting finally stopped today (*knock on wood*) but she is still explosively-you-know-what-ing every few hours, like clockwork.  She has been so sick, and so miserable, it breaks my heart.  :-(

Thankfully, E is finally starting to act like she feels a bit better today... Just in time for S to come down with the exact same thing.  I woke up this morning to him puking a trail all the way through the house as he raced from the living room to the nearest bathroom.  Sigh.  I haven't cleaned up this much vomit since I lived in the sorority house in college!

At least S has been able to help clean up and mostly take care of himself.  I don't know what we'll do if I come down with this mess.

So yeah, that's where I've been these past few days.  I hope everyone else is having a better week!

UPDATESince I wrote this post, E has started vomiting againPoor girlSo much for getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment