Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday | Unconventional Toys

There is one thing E loves more than anything else in this world.

My keys.

Of course, she has her own set of colorful, rubbery, sound-effects-playing keys, but they are no match for my REAL keys.

Oh the delicious metal.  The sweet electronic key fob (must cover in slobber!).  The tasty germs!

E loves my keys so much, nothing else matters once she gets them in her sights.  She is getting quite good at snatching them away from me, too. Sometimes I think she must secretly be a key ninja.

Success!

(No keys were harmed in the writing of this blog post.)


3 comments:

  1. Carina loves keys, too! She actually tries to put them in an old {obsolete} key hole in a random door in our house while yelling, "open!" Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do parents think we can trick our babies into fake stuff? My son has his own keys but always wants mine. Same goes for the remote and cell phone. They just KNOW the difference!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO TRUE! I think E doesn't buy it because I'm always only wanting the real keys, the real remote, etc... not her plastic ones. Maybe I should get more excited about hers, to make her want them instead? LOL

      Delete