So, here is a random list of not-serious things, in no particular order...
1) My therapy appointment went really well. I really liked the lady I met with, and she gave me some great information and exercises to work through. I already feel like I'm making a bit of progress.
2) I think E is growing another set of teeth on the bottom. I can already see where the next one is about to pop through on (her) right side... Seriously, this baby is getting out of control. Once these come in, she will have two on top and SIX on the bottom. I really don't know how extended-breastfeeding ladies do it. Nursing E is already like breastfeeding a barracuda, and right now she's only got six teeth total. I'm terrified to think of how dangerous she will be by the time she turns one!
3) Speaking of E, I got a great deal on two new pairs of shoes for her on Thursday. I belong to a local online mom's group that is practically a 24-hour garage sale... minus the garage and leaving your house. Anyway, I got her two adorable pairs of very gently-loved Pediped shoes for $6.00 each. SUCH A GOOD DEAL. I'm so proud of myself.
4) I am really kind of sad we no longer have cable, because that means I cannot watch the Honey Boo Boo show and that new series about Amish teenagers on TLC.
5) I seriously had no idea this guy even existed until I saw him on the Today Show on Friday morning, and now I can't get this song out of my head.
Catchy (and ridiculous!), isn't it? You're welcome. ;-)
6) I am having an awesome weekend with E and S. I love my little family!